What is a Super 6 Pupil?
1. They are Year 6 role models.
2. They show everyone ‘5’.
3. They think about others before themselves.
4. They are proud of their uniform and their school.
5. They are responsible and able to do important jobs.
6. They always do their best.
Super 6 jobs around the school
1. Assembly monitors — supporting classes / setting up the hall.
2. Lunchtime monitors.
3. Supporting school open days.
4. Showing visitors around the school.
5. Undertaking important jobs around the school.
Meet the Morley Meadow Super Six!
Our first group of Super 6 will be announced shortly.