What is a Super 6 Pupil?
1. They are Year 6 role models.
2. They are ready, respectful and safe.
3. They think about others before themselves.
4. They are proud of their uniform and their school.
5. They are responsible and able to do important jobs.
6. They always do their best.
Super 6 jobs around the school
1. Assembly monitors — supporting classes / setting up the hall.
2. Lunchtime monitors.
3. Supporting school open days.
4. Showing visitors around the school.
5. Undertaking important jobs around the school.
Here are our Super Six for the autumn term.